One of the most streamed and visited platforms on social media is YouTube. YouTube is visited by over 2 billion registered users every month and viewers watch billions of hours of video every day. It is for this reason that most of the video generators place ads on their YouTube videos. Sometimes these ads can be repetitive, irrelevant, or inappropriate commercials and so viewers may want to report these ads. It is useful to remember that viewers have the right to report them. Here’s a quick guide to reporting ads on YouTube.
Viewing Ads on YouTube Located in the video
To report an ad in the video, follow the steps below.
- Find ad settings. You are at the bottom left.
- From left to right you will see the word “Display” and a counter showing the time remaining, as well as an “i” button with a circle around it. This is the “Why this ad?” Button.
- Click on “Why this ad?” Button: Provides information about why you are seeing this particular ad.
- Then there are 2 options. First, click on the “Ad Settings” link and go to the ad settings or preferences of your Google Account.
- The second option is to click “Don’t see this ad again”. If you click “Don’t see this ad again”, it will no longer appear and you can tell Google why you didn’t want to see this ad.
- You will see 3 options. “Inappropriate”, “Irrelevant”, “Repetitive”. When you’ve made your choice, click the circle button next to it, then click Submit.
Viewing ads on YouTube is next to the video
If you are dissatisfied with displaying it as a photo next to the video (on the “Next” page), follow these steps.
- Click the “i” button with a circle. It’s in the top right corner of the display.
- Then a field appears. You have two options.
- The first option is to click the “Ad Settings” link, go to your Google Account ad settings and edit your ad personalization.
- The second option is to click the “Close” button and close the box.
FAQs about reporting ads on YouTube
It’s bottom left. It is shown as an “i” inside a circle.
Unfortunately, YouTube removed this option, but you can always click on “Ad Settings” and edit the ad personalization.
Google only set three options to choose (“Inappropriate”, “Irrelevant”, “Repetitive”) and show what is wrong with an ad.
If you click “Skip”, it means that you are leaving the ad quickly. To report an ad, click on “This ad is no longer showing”.
When you click “Why this ad” (the “i” icon), Google will serve you based on the ad.
Bottom line on viewing ads on YouTube?
In this article we described how to report ads on YouTube. You can do this for either the ads in the video or the ads next to the video. We’ve included the steps to report ads in both ways. If you want to know how to block ads on YouTube, see an article for a description.
The best smm panel for smm services is 7smm.net
Resellers looking for smm reseller panel should try bigsmmpanel.com