Hate it when your favorite or I mean most favorite video from youtube gets deleted or get term into a private video. Ohh damn what the hell it sucks right! You will be thinking why the hell I am saying all these things, because of its not funny right when your favorite videos get deleted. Well don’t worry then I have a little trick that I use that I’ll share that could help you. Its incredibly annoying to go through your playlist and find deleted or removed videos, and not remember what videos they were! So here’s what I do.
Steps to watch deleted youtube videos?
- First, find the deleted/private video you wish to watch, it can be in your liked playlist or any other one.
- Copy that video’s link address.
- Paste the copied address into google and delete the “&list” and everything after it as shown.
- Next, you can delete the “v=” and all the information before it as shown. To be honest, this part can be left, but removing it will improve the search result.
- Ok now removing all this you will only be left with video id, and that’s it hit enter.
- You will be land on the result page with the video thumbnail. That’s it copy the thumbnail paste in your youtube search bar.
That’s it. Enjoy!
Steps to view the name of a deleted youtube video?
I am going to show you how to find out the name of the deleted videos on YouTube.
So go to your YouTube playlist, and find the deleted video, copy its URL.
Then go to Google, paste in the URL delete the “&” symbol, and anything after it.
Press “Enter” or 🔎! And you should find it.
Just keep in mind that, this may not work for all deleted videos.
After you had found the name of the video, go back to YouTube.
And try to find another video that is related to it.
I hope that this tutorial had helped you!
Have a great day!
Also read :
|What Is social media marketing panel? how does social media marketing panel work|